More than 30 chances to WIN!
Play daily until August 14Start!
*$25 Shoppers Mall gift card available to be won each day July 14 -August 14.
ELIGIBILITY: The “Find the Gift Card” Contest (the “Contest”) is only open to residents of Manitoba and Saskatchewan who are aged 13 years or older at the time of the Contest. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest is not open to employees, representatives and agents of SHOPPERS MALL (the “Contest Sponsor”), employees and representatives of Morguard, Paladin Security and Carillion Canada, or the Contest Sponsor’s affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and all persons with whom any of the foregoing individuals are domiciled or members of their respective immediate families. Employees of the retail stores within Shoppers Mall are allowed to enter.
By entering the Contest, each entrant automatically accepts the rules set out below (the “Contest Rules”), which are subject to change without notice, and automatically releases the Contest Sponsor and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, all of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, the selection of the draw winners and the administration of the Contest.
By entering the Contest, all entrants accept the terms and conditions of the following Contest Rules and agree to be bound by them.
1. The Contest begins on July 14, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. CDT and ends on August 14, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. CDT. All times refer to Central Daylight Time. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law
2. To enter the Contest entrants are required to locate and select the hidden gift card within the image on the contest page on the Shoppers Mall website for a chance to win a twenty five dollar ($25) Shoppers Mall gift card. One entry permitted, per person, per day.
3. Each entrant who successfully finds the gift card will be entered into a daily draw. Winners will be drawn as follows:
Draw #1 - July 21 at 9:00 a.m. (All entrants from July 14 – July 20)
Draw #2 - July 28 9:00 a.m. (All entrants from July 21 – July 27)
Draw #3 - August 4 9:00 a.m. (All entrants from July 28 –August 3)
Draw #4 - August 15 9:00 a.m. (All entrants from August 4 – August 14)
4. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the draw. Winners are required to sign a prize release form and answer a skill-testing question to redeem their prize. Some restrictions apply. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. No cash value. Prize(s) must be picked up at Shoppers Mall Guest Services during regular mall hours. No prizing will be mailed or couriered. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours following the draw, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or does not claim within 7 days, another entrant will be selected.
5. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged or combined or used in concert with another contest or another offer. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. The prize must be accepted as is.
6. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to verify if Contest winners satisfy all Contest admissibility criteria. Winners will also be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question. The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
7. By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and their advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
9. By entering the Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, their advertising and promotional agencies, their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a declaration of compliance with the Contest Rules and a full liability and publicity release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
10. This Contest will be run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contestants must comply with these Contest Rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the Contest Rules by participation in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these Contest Rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein. Any dispute relating to the Contest (including, without limitation, a dispute as to whether an entrant has complied with all of the Official Rules and Regulations) shall be resolved by the Contest Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final and binding.
11. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
12. This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.