Start Date: Immediately
Contact: Gail Campbell, Guest Services Supervisor
The Guest Services team at Shoppers Mall is looking to hire a Part-Time Guest Services Representative. If you are energetic, passionate about customer service and have flexible daytime/evening/weekend availability, then this is the perfect position for you!
Up to 19 hours per week, days, evenings and weekends.
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provides information to the general public and tenants regarding promotions, services available within the shopping centre and other inquiries.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the gift card program and software in order to effectively process gift card sale transactions.
- Assist shoppers with the borrowing of strollers, wheelchairs and carts.
- Performs seasonal wrapping of gifts.
- Provides assistance to shoppers making payments on their BellMTS bill.
- Provide assistance to shoppers purchasing new, or reloading existing, Brandon Transit Smart Cards.
- Maintain on-going communication with other departments within the shopping centre to ensure the effective dispatch of services where required.
- Assist with events and marketing tasks as required.
Core Competencies and Skills:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- Ability to handle a high work load in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to multi-task.
- High level of self motivation and positive energy.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office applications.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume with availability clearly stated to the attention of Gail Campbell, Guest Services Supervisor by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in-person (at Guest Services – located beside Dollarama).